What makes a great photo?
We find the best results come from photos where the pet is looking into the camera and the entire head and at least the upper body are visible in the frame. High resolution photos are preferred.
Here are some guidelines to get the best results:
- Take your photo at eye level with your pet
- Pet should be looking into the camera
- Avoid blurry photos or poor lighting, outdoor natural light is typically best but indoor photos work as well
- Seated positions for the pet are best with the entire body (or at least upper body) in frame
- Photos don’t need to be taken against a plain background, our artists are good at cropping pets out of most images